About the Course
- Define the five main categories of intimate partner violence.
- Explain why health care workers may use the term “survivor,” instead of “patient” or “victim,” to refer to the individual experiencing intimate partner violence.
- Identify negative health behaviors that are commonly associated with intimate partner violence.
- List risk factors for victimization and perpetration.
- Discuss the cycle of violence and how healthcare providers can attempt to break the cycle.
Find Intimate Partner Violence in your state