About the Course
- Explain and give examples of practices that support resident rights for dignity, respect, privacy and a quality living environment.
- Define resident rights, facility policies and staff responsibilities to safeguard money and property.
- List and explain resident rights and staff responsibilities associated with quality of care, discrimination, privacy, participation, transfer and discharge.
- Describe resident rights and procedures for grievances, complaints, and appeal processes.
- Explain staff responsibilities that promote the residents’ rights for freedom of choice to make independent decisions.
- Apply the resident rights set forth by the state of Florida and by federal law to enhance the CNAs practice.
Find Residents' Rights in Long-Term Care Facilities: The Role of the Certified Nursing Assistant in your state