About the Course
- Identify the indicators for the use of cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)/ automatic electronic defibrillator (AED).
- List and describe the 2016 guideline changes by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Explain the hands-only CPR procedures and why it was developed.
- Describe how the AED affects the heart and how to apply the procedure.
- Compare and contrast the difference in performing CPR on an adult, a child and an infant.
- Explain how to identify a patient who is choking. Explain the steps to complete a Heimlich maneuver on a choking adult or child.
Find Review of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in your state