- Review the Florida statutes that apply to community association management maintenance practices.
- Identify common pest control challenges for Florida community association management and solutions for each.
- List types of mold and mildew in Florida and strategies for prevention, detection, and eradication.
- Define biopesticides as detailed by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Discuss the role of the community association to address maintenance for distressed and abandoned properties.
- Identify maintenance issues resulting from the effects of salt, sun, humidity, heat, and erosion.
- Review procedures to maintain and repair asphalt, concrete, and paver surfaces to address damage from extreme heat, sun, and water exposure.
Find Maintenance Concerns for Community Association Managers in your state