- Describe orientation and training for members of the board of directors (BODs).
- List strategies to resolve disputes among the association BODs and owners.
- Define procedures for the BODs and employees to maintain confidentiality, security, and privacy rights of owners in the association.
- Discuss employee orientation, evaluation, and disciplinary sanctions.
- List the components of a personnel employment handbook.
- Explain the federal law and Florida statutes that support community association BODs and employee regulations.
Find Managing Human Resources in your state