- Explain the risks and benefits of drone technology to manage community association property while maintaining members’ privacy.
- Discuss the legal and privacy issues related to installing doorbell cameras by association members.
- Identify new technology to maintain accurate visitor records for the community association’s security.
- Explain procedures to enforce smoking bans, including legal recourse.
- Identify the components of association pet policy, including guidelines and accommodations for service and emotional support animals.
- Discuss the ADA, HUD, and Fair Housing Act definitions and guidelines for service and emotional support animals.
- List and explain elements of association parking policy and procedures for enforcement.
Find Privacy and Special Accommodations: Fostering a Sense of Community in your state