- Review the Florida of Department of Business and Professional Regulation (FDBPR) for association boards of directors (BODs) governing civil action theft, fraud, abuse, and conflicts of interest.
- Identify the law for recall procedures for addressing a BOD breach of fiduciary duty.
- Discuss the law related to mandatory association websites and portals.
- Review the legal action associations may take against developers or contractors who damage association property.
- Identify current legal issues facing Florida community association managers (CAMs) and BODs
- Identify the Community Association Management Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Discuss the methods for preserving governing documents under the statutes for the Marketable Record Title Act.