- Review the Florida statutes that apply to community association management maintenance practices.
- Identify common pest control challenges for Florida community association management and solutions for each.
- List types of mold and mildew in Florida and strategies for prevention, detection, and eradication.
- Define biopesticides as detailed by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Discuss the role of the community association to address maintenance for distressed and abandoned properties.
- Identify maintenance issues resulting from the effects of salt, sun, humidity, heat, and erosion.
- Review procedures to maintain and repair asphalt, concrete, and paver surfaces to address damage from extreme heat, sun, and water exposure.