This course is designed to help you:
- Recognize possible clinical, behavioral, and physical indicators of suspected child abuse and neglect.
- Explain criteria of mandated reporters in accordance with Pennsylvania law.
- Evaluate situations to determine whether there is reasonable cause to suspect child abuse or neglect.
- Apply the updated requirements and protocol for reporting child abuse or neglect.
- Describe the reporting procedure.
- Describe the scope of human trafficking and identify human trafficking victims at risk.
If you hold a PA Pharmacy license, you MUST add an additional certificate request for “Pennsylvania - Pharmacy Technician” in your cart before you can purchase the PA Child Abuse Recognition Course. There is no extra charge for this certificate.