About the Course
- Explain the unique aspects of brain growth during adolescence that contribute to bullying.
- Define adolescent bullying.
- Discuss bullying statistics among youth.
- Identify youth bullying populations.
- Describe the warning signs of targeted victims.
- Discover how depression is tied to adolescent bullying.
- Identify bullying behaviors.
- Discuss various causes behind bully behavior.
- Explain adolescent bullying prevention and intervention with youth, parents and schools.
About the Authors
Leah K. Walker, L.M.F.T., PhD, and Rene Ledford, MSW, LCSW, BCBA