- Explain the definition and different levels of sedation.
- Describe different perceptions and expectations of dental providers, patients, and parents.
- Discuss additional non-pharmacological behavior management techniques that may be used in conjunction with sedation medications.
- Describe the necessary training to obtain sedation permits and safely provide sedation in the dental office.
- Discuss the history and physical pre-sedation evaluation.
- Identify the equipment and monitors necessary for sedation in the dental office.
- Explain the role of staff members in sedation management.
- Define sedation and airway management, including management of complications.
- Describe the post-sedation monitoring and recovery process.
Find Sedation and Airway Management in the Dental Office in your state