- List at least five common medications or types of drugs prescribed to children and what they are used for.
- Describe the oral side effects and risk factors of at least three drugs administered to manage specific pediatric medical conditions.
- Examine a child’s mouth and link specific findings and risks associated with the medication.
- Identify sources to use as reference material for determining drugs that pose specific risks to pediatric dental health.
- Develop preventative strategies for pediatric patients to minimize the impact of medication use and work with parents to reduce the risks of negative oral health implications.