- List at least three examples of barriers to care, and what can be done to remove them.
- Identify at least four conditions that predispose a patient to early or aggressive periodontal disease.
- Identify at least three additional side effects that impact the oral cavity in patients with special needs.
- Observe outward bodily symptoms of specific types of needs.
- Decide whether or not restraint should be used and the appropriate type.
- Discern whether or not to refer a patient to an expert, and how to identify these patients.