- 2 hour- Oral Health Effects of Tobacco and Tobacco Products (one-time basis)
- A State approved course in Dental Jurisprudence and Ethics (one-time basis)
- A State approved Infection Control course (every 4 years)
Certification in CPR must be completed and maintained.
- You may count a CPR course for up to three hours. A copy of your CPR card is proof of completion.
- You may count a CPR course which includes training in the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for up to four and one-half hours. A copy of your CPR/AED or BLS card is proof of completion.