If you hold a PA Pharmacy license, you MUST add an additional certificate request for “Pennsylvania - Pharmacy Technician” in your cart before you can purchase the PA Child Abuse Recognition Course. There is no extra charge for this certificate.
This course fulfills the 2 hours of Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training.
This 3 hour course meets your requirement on child abuse recognition and reporting in Pennsylvania and is for professionals seeking licensure.
Child protective laws were implemented to help reduce the recurrence of child abuse and neglect, evaluate situations to determine if there is reasonable cause to suspect abuse, and report using the correct procedure.
This course fulfills the 3 hour requirement for Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting for Initial Licensure.
This course is designed to help you:
- Recognize possible clinical, behavioral, and physical indicators of suspected child abuse and neglect.
- Explain criteria of mandated reporters in accordance with Pennsylvania law.
- Evaluate situations to determine whether there is reasonable cause to suspect child abuse or neglect.
- Apply the updated requirements and protocol for reporting child abuse or neglect.
- Describe the reporting procedure.
- Describe the scope of human trafficking and identify human trafficking victims at risk.
This course fulfills the 3 hours of Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training required for Initial Licensure.