The fastest and cheapest way for you to complete your exam and get credit for the course is to do the exam online.
After you read your book, here’s how to complete your exam online:
- Go to our www.elitecme.com. You will see orange text in the center of the screen that says “Have a Course Book? Submit Your Answers.” Click that and you will get a prompt to enter a code for your book.
- The program code (or book code) for your book is located on the back cover in the bottom, left corner. It is typically a few letters followed by a string of numbers. Enter your book’s code and click “Go.”
- Depending on your state’s requirements, you may be asked to check a box that affirms that you read the material before proceeding to checkout. If you receive that checkbox, skip to step 6 after logging in. If you already have an account with us, you will need to log in. If you do not, click “Create Account” to get started.
- You will now be on our course platform. If you have not already provided your license number, you should see a prompt asking you to provide it. We HIGHLY recommend you find your license and fill that out now. If your state requires completion reporting, we cannot report your hours without your license. Once you are ready to take your exam, click the arrow at the bottom, right of the screen to advance. The requirements for your exam will vary based upon your jurisdiction. Just follow the on-screen instructions to get through it.
- Once you pass the exam, click the big, orange button that says “Continue to Complete.” You will see a page that gives you a checklist with the exam marked done.
- The last steps will be to complete the mandatory survey and provide payment.
- If you haven’t provided us with your license number in your account, you will be given an opportunity to do that again.
- You should now be able to download your certificate. You can also view reporting information and access your certificates 24/7 by logging into the course dashboard.