Once you have your book and you’ve read the material, you are all set to take your test. The fastest and cheapest way to do that is to go through our online process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to elitecme.com
- Click on “Submit Your Answers” located near the bottom of the screen. See screenshot.
- Next, you will see a prompt to enter a “book code.” Your book code should be on the back cover of your book and should start with a couple letters, followed by a string of numbers. You will enter the book code in the Example box, then select Find Test.
- You will need to either log in or register with us before proceeding. Once you do that, you will be taken to our online course platform to complete the course.
Depending on your state’s requirements, you may need to answer one question that simply agrees that you read the course material, or you may have to take and pass an exam. Either way, you will need to click “Start Quiz” to proceed.
- Once you have successfully completed the previous step, you will see the screen shown below. All you need to do is click “Continue to Complete.”
If you have not passed your exam, don’t worry, you can take it as many times as you’d like. To Retake the exam please select, Review Chapter Info. You will then be able to review the materials and retake the exam.
- Depending on your state’s requirements, you may need to complete a survey. This is important. We are not permitted to release your certificate to you until this survey is complete.
There is also a field there where you can enter your mobile number to receive notifications on when we have reported your hours to the state, shipping statuses, etc. If you do not desire these notifications, feel free to skip it.
- By selecting Continue to Survey you will be taken to a new page to take a survey about the course. Once completed with the survey select, Submit Answers.
- Since we do not charge you until you pass, it’s now time to take care of that step. Just click “Checkout” to begin the payment process.
- Once you’ve completed the checkout process, you will be looking at the receipt page. Click “Go To My Courses.”
- You will be taken to the “My courses” section of the dashboard. Click “Certificates” on the left side of the screen. See below.
- This will show you all of the certificates from every course you have taken with us. If you have multiple licenses, pay attention to the state and license type columns. You will have a certificate there for each one. Click “View” to open the certificate.
- Finally, you are able to choose between three different options to get your certificate:
You are able to email the certificate to yourself, download the certificate to your computer, and print the certificate from your dashboard.