- When will I receive my certificate
- Our regulatory team will verify your full attendance by reviewing your signature on the signed roster. You can expect to receive your certificate of completion by email within 5-7 business days following the seminar. Please ensure that you sign in and out of the seminar each day to avoid delays in receiving your certificate.
- When will you report my hours to the state
- To view how or if we will report your hours, please view your profession and state on the Elite site. You can view how often and when we report your hours by clicking on requirements.
- Can I contact the instructor after the seminar
- Yes! Our instructors are experts in their field and are highly sought after speakers with a substantial online presence. You will have access to their website, Facebook, YouTube channels, and business email for continued support following the seminar.
- Do I have to pass an exam to receive credit
- No. A post-course exam is not required for the majority of our live seminars. We do require a hands-on assessment and quiz for certification courses.
Still can't find your answer?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.
Call us: 888.857.6920
Speak to a customer service representative.
Weekdays: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET