- Who can attend the seminar
- Our live seminars are geared toward licensed massage, occupational, and physical therapists. If you are attending a seminar for another profession, please check your state board for approval information.
- How do I register for a seminar
- You may enroll online or by giving us a call at 888-857-6920.
- Important information for Elite Passport Members! The seats in our live seminars are highly sought after and may sell out quickly. If you are an Elite Passport Member we will open enrollment for our live seminars to you in advance of non-members. As Passport Members, you have the opportunity to attend any live non-certification seminar as part of your membership. We do require you to call our customer service line to enroll in this particular instance. Since there are a limited number of seats, we want to ensure that all those who register also plan to attend.
- What if I need special accommodations
- In accordance with national ADA guidelines, we will provide special accommodations as needed. We do require two weeks prior notice to ensure accommodations can be made. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
- What do I need to bring to the seminar
- Each of our hands-on seminars may require you to bring specific tools or supplies. Check the course outline and description for the seminar you are attending for details of what to bring.
- What do I wear to the seminar
- Our seminars are hands-on and interactive. To benefit the most from our seminars, please wear gym-type clothing to participate in labs and practice sessions. We cannot control the temperature in most venues, therefore, we suggest that you dress in layers or bring a light jacket or sweater.
- What is your cancellation policy
- You may cancel your seminar for free at any point prior to the seminar without incurring a fee. If you do not attend the seminar, we will hold your payment as credit toward future seminars or course purchases.
- Can I swap to a different seminar
- Yes, simply contact our customer service department to swap your course.
- Why isn’t the hotel location listed online
- On some occasions, we know what city we’d like to be in, but we haven’t chosen the location yet. As soon as we’ve secured a location, we will add it to the website.
- Do I have to pre-register in order to attend the seminar
- It is highly recommended that you pre-register for the seminars that you plan to attend. This will ensure that we have an available spot for you, as well as adequate materials onsite for practice and lab time. If you choose to not pre-register and show up to a seminar, please understand that the instructor may deny your entry if the seminar is at full capacity.
- Where is my free home study course (massage)
- When you register for any of our live seminars, you get your homestudy for free! After you complete your onsite purchase, the complimentary homestudy course will show in your customer dashboard. If it is not there, please contact our customer service team.
- I’m a Member, how do I get my seminar for free
- Thanks for being an Elite Passport Member. If you are an Elite Passport Member, we will open enrollment for our live seminars to you in advance of non-members. You simply need to contact our customer service department at 888-857-6920 to secure your seat.
- Do you have group discount rates
- We do have group discount rates available. Please contact our customer service team for discounts before enrolling a group of people.
- I have more questions, who can I call
- Our skilled team of customer service and CE advisors is available at 888-857-6920 to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- How do I take my pre-requisite course (physical therapy)
- Online prerequisite courses are required for some certification courses. If a prerequisite course is required, it will be automatically added to your cart when you enroll in the live course. You will then access it through your Elite dashboard and complete the course like any other online course.
- Are live streaming and onsite seminars the same
- Onsite seminars are live in-person learning opportunities, where the instructor and student are in the same physical location. Livestream seminars are taught in real-time over an internet connection. Students can ask questions via chat and receive a response from the instructor verbally.
- Many state boards do not agree on the category of continuing education credit recognized for live streaming seminars. Please check your state board for clarification.
- Can I purchase a seminar for someone else
- Yes! To purchase a seminar for someone else, please contact our customer service team.
Still can't find your answer?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.
Call us: 888.857.6920
Speak to a customer service representative.
Weekdays: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET