- Identify preplanning activities and guidelines to meet changing consumer demands.
- Discuss consumer demands and list options for funeral services and celebrations outside of the funeral home.
- Explain the changes in embalming and cremation, including alternative methods that are growing in popularity.
- Define five technology strategies to expand market coverage and meet client needs.
- Identify components of personalization and strategies to achieve them.
- Discuss the changing roles of women in the industry.
- Compare and contrast the services offered by publically owned corporations and private family businesses.
- List innovative commemorative products for the disposition of remains.
Find It's Not Your Father's Funeral Home in your state