ID Massage All Access Pass
Best in Class CE
- Choose courses from our entire CE library for 1 or 2 years
- Over 350 courses and 1800 contact hours at your fingertips
- More than 155 Pharmacology hours
- All online courses include downloadable PDFs
- Exclusive members-only career & specialty content
- Access to new jobs updated daily
- Weekly e-newsletters subscription
- All required courses in one place
- CE Broker reporting (where applicable)
- Flexible learning where and when you want it
- Option to print & manage course certificates
- Unlimited access to CE advisors
Simplify your CE and save with an Elite Nursing Passport.
This course fulfills the 1 hour requirement for Ethics.
This course provides guidance to massage therapy business owners and solo practitioners on developing an effective marketing strategy. The modern marketing tools outlined here are intended to be a starting point for defining a target market, or a “niche,” and navigating the modern tools available, such as referrals, social media and Internet marketing, to reach that market.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of carpal tunnel syndrome for massage therapists. This overview allows the reader to gain greater knowledge of anatomy, perspectives on how carpal tunnel syndrome affects individuals, as well as specific bodywork methods to alleviate classic symptoms of the condition.
The purpose of this course is to discuss the positive role professional massage therapy can play in the stress epidemic in our modern culture. We will examine the negative physiological and biochemical processes that occur in the body under stress and counterpoint them with the beneficial processes that occur in the body during massage. We will also look at the cultural symptoms that contribute to our collective stress and discuss the statistics that qualify stress as a national epidemic.