- Distinguish between coverage associated with private health insurance, personal injury insurance, and workers' compensation coverage.
- Explain how personal injury and motor vehicle accidents are more receptive to insurance reimbursement than other types of coverage.
- Name the primary standardized billing form for insurance reimbursement.
- Explain the role of Worker's Compensation in cases of on-the-job injury.
- List the four main steps of SOAP charting and identify the information associated with each part.
- Explain what ICD and CTP codes are, where and how they are used.
- Define "functional outcomes" and their significance in SOAP charting.
- Define "scope of practice" and its relationship to insurance reimbursement for massage.