- Includes access to all required CE courses.
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Take as many courses as you like at your own pace.
- Don't like a course? Drop it and pick up another one. Try them all with no risk.
- Get access to expert academic advisors and expedited service through the exclusive members hotline.
- All your required and completed hours are conveniently tracked for you.
Simplify your CE with Unlimited Access today.
Our extensive library of online courses include include free learning aides, multimedia components and are iPad compatible.
Read through a printed course then complete your exam online.
12-Hour CE Course for South Carolina Massage Professionals
12-Hour CE Course for South Carolina Massage Professionals - Exam
Care for Special Populations
Working with Clients with Health Problems - Exam
When Employers are Corrupt - Exam
Preventing Medical Errors - Exam
Pathology of Chronic Conditions for Massage Therapists - Exam
Care for Special Populations - Exam
Working with Clients with Health Problems
When Employers are Corrupt
Trigger Point Therapy for Wrist and Hand
Trigger Point Therapy for Rotator Cuff, Sacroiliac and Hip Pain (Part 2)
Trigger Point Therapy for Rotator Cuff, Sacroiliac and Hip Pain (Part 1)
Trigger Point Therapy for Headaches
The Body in Motion: Muscle Function (Part 2)
The Body in Motion: Muscle Function (Part 1)
Preventing Medical Errors
Pathology of Chronic Conditions for Massage Therapists
Massage for Expecting Mothers (Part 2)
Massage for Expecting Mothers (Part 1)
Order physical book by mail: 12 hour massage SC
This item is charging for the cost of mailing the physical book. You are not buying the course package. With this purchase you will not receive ce credit. Once you have received the book, you will still need to complete the exam and pay the course fee. Please allow for 2-3 weeks for shipping.