WV Massage All Access Pass
- Includes access to all required CE courses.
- Unlimited access to our entire library of courses.
- Take as many courses as you like at your own pace.
- Don't like a course? Drop it and pick up another one. Try them all with no risk.
- All your required and completed hours are conveniently tracked for you.
- Reimbursed by most employers.
Simplify your CE with Unlimited Access today.
This course fulfills the 3 hour requirement for Ethics.
This course provides guidance to massage therapy business owners and solo practitioners on developing an effective marketing strategy. The modern marketing tools outlined here are intended to be a starting point for defining a target market, or a “niche,” and navigating the modern tools available, such as referrals, social media and Internet marketing, to reach that market.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of carpal tunnel syndrome for massage therapists. This overview allows the reader to gain greater knowledge of anatomy, perspectives on how carpal tunnel syndrome affects individuals, as well as specific bodywork methods to alleviate classic symptoms of the condition.
The purpose of this course is to discuss the positive role professional massage therapy can play in the stress epidemic in our modern culture. We will examine the negative physiological and biochemical processes that occur in the body under stress and counterpoint them with the beneficial processes that occur in the body during massage. We will also look at the cultural symptoms that contribute to our collective stress and discuss the statistics that qualify stress as a national epidemic.