- Discuss relevant statistical data that pertain to the mental health of veterans.
- Discuss why veterans may be reluctant to seek help for mental health issues.
- Describe the characteristics of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) among veterans.
- Explain treatment initiatives for PTSD.
- Discuss statistics pertaining to depression, traumatic brain injury, and suicide in veterans.
- Explain the screening process for depression.Assist in facilitating treatment for veterans suffering from depression.
Find Screening West Virginia Veterans for Mental Health Issues in your state
- West Virginia