- Define occupational therapy in the context of the Florida Statutes and Florida Administrative Code.
- Discuss the organization of the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy Practice.
- Summarize the requirements for licensure as an occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant in the State of Florida.
- Explain specific acts that may result in disciplinary measures and the range of penalties for those acts.
- Define “occupational therapy aide” and delineate assignable duties.
- Discuss the continuing education requirements for license renewal.
Find Florida Laws and Rules: Occupational Therapy in your state