About the Course
This online course consists of:
- Identify the correct definition of the term medical error.
- Correctly identify the different types of medical errors.
- Correctly identify the four common medical errors.
- List the three causes of medical errors.
- Identify the difference between an adverse drug reaction and a medication error.
- Name four types of medications commonly involved in medication errors.
- Identify two patient populations that are especially susceptible to medication errors.
- List the four basic types of medication errors.
- Identify two important aspects of disclosure of a medical error.
- List the three areas of focus for preventing medication errors.
Find Medical Errors in your state