Occupational Therapy Passport Membership
- Unlimited access to our entire CE library including online text courses
- Access to high quality, clinically relevant course content for a full year
- Option to fulfill your homestudy in one place
- All online courses include downloadable PDFs
- Learn at your own pace in your own way with flexible access via desktop or mobile
- Early access to member-only content
- Access to Elite Healthcare Resource Center featuring career content & news
- Don’t like a course? Drop it and pick up another one. Try them all with no risk
- All your completed hours conveniently tracked for you
- Option to print & manage course certificates
- Unlimited access to CE advisors
Simplify and get more from your CE with passport membership today.
Individual Oklahoma Occupational Therapy courses
Viewing 23 courses
Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders in Occupational Therapy Practice, 2nd edition
This basic-level course is designed to increase occupational therapy practitioners’ knowledge and understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders and to provide an overview of medical management of these disorders. The second part of the course focuses on occupational therapy screening and evaluation of and intervention for older adults with neurocognitive disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease. Although written for occupational therapy professionals, this course also informs medical and behavioral health professionals who work in acute and long-term care, institutional, home-based, or community settings about the role and unique contributions of occupational therapists on the interprofessional healthcare team.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) 101 For Healthcare Professionals
Coronavirus, caused by COVID-19, is a rapidly developing disease. As this disease continues to expand and engulf communities across the United States, it is critical that healthcare professionals become informed of the national standards of care provided by the Centers for Disease Control and other authoritative agencies. This basic-level course to provides the latest standardized information that is known about the identification, care, and prevention of the disease.
Suicide Awareness and Prevention
This intermediate-level course will provide occupational therapy practitioners with the information necessary to identify those at risk and those demonstrating symptoms associated with suicidal precursors and will help to describe the role of occupational therapy practitioners working across practice settings including approaches to assessment, intervention, and referral.