This course is designed to help you:
- Recognize possible clinical, behavioral, and physical indicators of suspected child abuse and neglect.
- Explain criteria of mandated reporters in accordance with Pennsylvania law.
- Evaluate situations to determine whether there is reasonable cause to suspect child abuse or neglect.
- Apply the updated requirements and protocol for reporting child abuse or neglect.
- Describe the reporting procedure.
- Describe the scope of human trafficking and identify human trafficking victims at risk.
If you hold a PA Pharmacy license, you MUST add an additional certificate request for “Pennsylvania - Pharmacy Technician” in your cart before you can purchase the PA Child Abuse Recognition Course. There is no extra charge for this certificate.
Find Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania in your state