Educational Review Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Your hours will be reported to CPE Monitor within 10 business days after course completion.
Anyone who dispenses control substances must complete 2 hours of continuing education from the six topic areas listed in Act 173:
- the abuse and diversion, safe use, and appropriate storage and disposal of controlled substances;
- the appropriate use of the Vermont Prescription Monitoring System;
- risk assessment for abuse or addiction;
- pharmacological and nonpharmacological alternatives to opioids for managing pain;
- medication tapering and cessation of the use of controlled substances; and,
- relevant State and federal laws and regulations concerning the prescription of opioid controlled substance.