- Provide an overview of sensory integration including basic terminology, intervention, diagnoses, and evidence-based research.
- Assess research regarding sensory processing disorders as well as common, comorbid disorders.
- To individually define physical and occupational therapy’s roles in sensory integration as well as current certifications.
- Summarize latest research regarding sensory integration with adults.
- Distinguish “sensory” terminology and how it affects fidelity and reimbursement.
- Provide information pertaining to ethical billing in a variety of clinical settings.