Skip to content
Ethical Practice in Physical Therapy
- Define the standards and principles for ethical practice from the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics for Therapists and Assistants.
- List and explain the five roles of physical therapy.
- Identify and give examples of the scope of practice.
- State the purpose, mission, and vision of the Model Practice Act for Physical Therapy.
- Define dual- or multiple-role relationships between practitioners and clients and strategies to maintain boundaries.
- Identify and define the steps for ethical decision making using the RIPS Model.