About this Course
- Name four possible causes of neck pain.
- List three conditions that are not appropriate for physical therapy treatment.
- Describe how to complete a neck flexor endurance test.
- List four tests for diagnosis of radiculopathy.
- Describe the most effective types of exercise for neck pain.
- Describe one situation when education will benefit the patient.
- Describe the most effective treatment strategies for chronic neck pain with headaches.
- List four effective treatments for neck pain.
- Name one treatment that is not effective for neck pain.