After completing this exercise, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of genomic information in the identification and treatment of pediatric cancers.
- Discuss the benefits of associating mutations with treatment outcomes.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of cell free DNA testing.
- Outline the process for preserving cord blood.
- Discuss the value of using cord blood for various treatments, both current and proposed.
Read the following three articles and then take the exam online with ASCLS.
[button link=”http://laboratory-manager.advanceweb.com/SharedResources/Downloads/2016/072516/AL_learningScopeMay2016.pdf” size=”medium” color=”default”]TAKE THE EXAM[/button]
Or, click here to print out the answer sheet to mail in.