The impact of sepsis on our global healthcare community is immeasurable.
BD, through education and leadership in sepsis diagnostics, continues to partner with the global healthcare community, to optimize patient outcome and laboratory efficiencies in areas such as:
- reduction in health care costs
- supporting improved medical outcomes
- enhancing hospital and laboratory economic value
- Offering innovative sepsis diagnostic platforms that include patented resin media which allows for rapid time to detection and enhanced organism recovery, key to the early diagnosis of septic episodes.
Join our panel to review:
- Strategies to improve sepsis and blood culture diagnostics in the light of the new sepsis definitions
- Near patient blood culture – improving time to incubation and emergency room workflow
- Patient centered microbiology: an evidence based perspective on blood culture infrastructure
In partnership with the Global Sepsis Alliance Group, BD recognizes the global impact of Sepsis on our communities, and are excited to be a major sponsor of the First World Sepsis Congress conference on Sept 8-9, 2016.
Sponsored by BD – GLOBAL PARTNER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SEPSIS
[vzaar_embed vzvd=”8170741″ ]
[accordion title=”Featured Speakers” load=”show”]
Dr. Frank Martin Brunkhorst
Secretary General of the German Sepsis Society, Head of the Centre for Clinical Studies/ University Hospital Jena
Director, Lakeridge Health Systems
Dr. Donna Wolk
System Director for Clinical and Molecular Microbiology, Geisinger Health System
[accordion title=”Moderator” load=”hide”]
Moderator: Sarah Sutherland
Editorial Assistant, ADVANCE Healthcare Network
Information collected at registration may be shared with the sponsor. For more information about our sponsor, please visit: www.BD.com
The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science is providing 1.0 contact hour of P.A.C.E.® credit for participants who attend the complete webinar. ASCLS P.A.C.E.® programs are accepted by the ASCP Board of Certification and all states, including California and Florida, as an approved provider for continuing education for recertification and licensure.