2020 was the year no one will forget.
Undoubtedly it has taken a toll—physically, mentally, and emotionally. As a healthcare professional, you witnessed the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic the way few others could, and you cared for your patients through it all: the stress, the uncertainty, and the loss.
At Elite Learning, we want you to know that you’re not alone.
Many of our course authors, who themselves are practicing healthcare professionals, have been working on the frontlines throughout the pandemic and understand the burden nurses have been asked to carry. You deserve the same care and support you provide your patients.
To help meet that need, we’ve designed a brand new learning experience called “Essential Learning for Nurses.” Filled with valuable resources, personal reflections from your peers, storytelling opportunities, stress-relief tips, wellness tips, and more, this free online learning hub for nurses compiles advice from experts to support your well-being.
What you’ll find in the Essential Learning for Nurses online learning experience:
- An interview with nursing icon Susan Hassmiller, PhD, RN, FAAN, of the National Academy of Medicine and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action, as she examines what’s next for the nursing profession post-pandemic.
- Recorded webinars with Lillie Shockney, MAS, RN and Lesly Kelly, PhD, RN, FAAN as they explore the topics of cumulative grief and secondary traumatic stress in a world recovering from a deadly pandemic.
- Quick links to Carepostcard, a fast and simple way to send a note of appreciation to your nursing colleagues.
- Storytelling opportunities with #DearNurses, a project helmed by dearworld.org in partnership with the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. The goal of this project is to showcase the stories of frontline nurses caring for patients with COVID-19 in their own words, and they’d love to hear yours.
- Bite-sized yoga lessons with Becky Vollmer, Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher, to help manage stress and practice self-care.
- Mental health and support resources, and so much more.