This article appeared Aug. 20 in the online edition of ADVANCE.
1. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Data and program reports. www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/DataAndReports.html.
2. American College of Physicians. Survey of clinicians: User satisfaction with electronic health records has decreased since 2010. Mar. 5, 2013. www.acponline.org/pressroom/ehrs_survey.htm.
3. Burrows-Hudson S, et al. Measuring satisfaction with electronic medical record systems in U.S. dialysis facilities. Nephrology News & Issues. Feb. 2014. http://www.nephrologynews.com/articles/109967-measuring-satisfaction-with-electronic-medical-record-systems-in-us-dialysis-facilities
4. AMN Helathcare. 2013 survey of registered nurses: Generation gap grows as healthcare reforms. http://www.amnhealthcare.com/industry-research/2147484367/1033/
5. Jones SS, et al. Health information technology: An updated systematic review with a focus on meaningful use. Ann Intern Med. 2014 Jan 7;160(1):48-54. doi: 10.7326/M13-1531.