A look at some of the Keystone State’s top Nursing schools to start or advance your career
There are so many factors to consider when choosing a nursing school whether you are a new graduate or ready to work toward an advanced degree—big school vs. small school, proximity (or lack thereof) to home, the surrounding community, and many more. It’s impossible to determine which of these factors is most important to each individual. One person may be completely unwilling to leave the community where they grew up, while another may crave the opportunity to live away from home.
Therefore, please treat the following list as a guideline, not a definitive ranking of what school is the best for you. Several different schools of varying sizes, prices, and settings are represented, and hopefully the list offers something for everybody.
With no further ado, here are the 2018 top 10 Nursing Schools in Pennsylvania according to Niche.com, offering BSN, MSN, DNP and PhD programs:
10. Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
9. Chatham University, Pittsburgh, PA
8. Penn State Fayette – Eberly Campus, Lemont Furnace, PA
7. Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
6. University of Scranton, Scranton, PA
5. Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
4. Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
3. University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
2. Villanova University, Villanova, PA
1. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA