About the Course
- Demonstrate the spirit of Motivational Interviewing (MI).
- Give examples of the four basic client-centered skills in MI (OARS).
- Describe five elements of Change Talk (DARN-C).
- Apply five techniques of Reinforcing Change Talk (DEARS).
- Formulate tools for developing a change plan.
- Integrate MI with other treatment and intervention methods.
About the Author
Alison R. Solomon, MSS, LCSW
A skilled writer, presenter, trainer and clinical social worker, Alison Solomon has over 25 years of experience as an administrator, writer, adjunct faculty, psychotherapist, consultant and frontline worker. She has published chapters and articles in numerous professional publications, has presented at both national and international conferences and has trained professionals from all sectors of the mental health profession.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 97.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;