About the Course
This workshop is designed to help you:
- Describe symptoms and impact of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Apply updated DSM-5 criteria and information.
- Analyze the levels of severity for ASD.
- Assess current ASD treatment options.
About the Author
Kathryn Brohl, MA, LMFT has over 30 years of experience as an administrator, writer, psychotherapist, frontline worker, trainer and consultant. She has published five books, two of which were best-selling, "When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parent's Guide for Healing and Recovery" and "Working With Traumatized Children: A Handbook For Healing." Kathryn has trained social workers throughout the United States, Canada and Australia, and her expert interviews have been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Parents' Magazine, The Washington Post and others. Kathryn currently works on the Innovations Team with Children's Home Society of Florida.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 76.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;