- Recognize how acts of terrorism, crime, combat and natural disaster affect individuals and those who work with them.
- Identify which therapeutic modalities are most effective for children, adolescents and adults who have experienced traumatic events.
- Select which symptoms are indicative of a diagnosis of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Recognize complications that may make treatment of PTSD more challenging.
- Discover resources and training opportunities to learn the most effective interventions for PTSD.
About the Author
Wade Lijewski, Ph.D.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 165.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;