About the Course
- Identify how disaster affects the mental health of individuals;
- Discuss the history of psychological impact, diagnosis, and therapy related to disasters;
- Investigate the forms of psychopathology considered linked to disasters;
- Analyze vulnerability factors that exist; and
- Recognize various approaches of post-disaster therapeutic interventions that can be used.
About the Author
Wade Lijewski, Ph.D.
Dr. Lijewski obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology at Michigan State University and later went on to obtain his Master of Science degree in Psychology and Doctorate in Psychology with a major in Organizational Psychology through Walden University. Dr. Lijewski has served in various leadership roles within the field of child welfare for over 15 years. He currently serves as a regional director of quality management for a statewide child welfare agency in Florida.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 29.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;