About the Course
- Assess neurotransmission in the context of drug use and research.
- Describe the neurotransmitter - neurotransmission interaction.
- Apply different research methodologies.
- Analyze certain medication and behavioral management interventions.
- Describe neurotransmitters and the drugs that affect them.
- Apply changes to the Criteria for Substance Dependence and Abuse in the new DSM-5.
- Assess the long term effects of drug use.
About the Author
Kathryn Brohl, MA, LMFT has over 30 years of experience as an administrator, writer, psychotherapist, frontline worker, trainer and consultant. She has published five books, two of which were best-selling, "When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parent's Guide for Healing and Recovery" and "Working With Traumatized Children: A Handbook For Healing." Kathryn has trained social workers throughout the United States, Canada and Australia, and her expert interviews have been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Parents' Magazine, The Washington Post and others. Kathryn currently works on the Innovations Team with Children's Home Society of Florida.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 114.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;