About the Course
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Define cyber bullying.
- Understand the impact of cyber bullying on targets.
- Understand how to address cyber bullying with clients and their families.
- Understand the different ways technology is being used to bully individuals.
- Advocate against cyber bullying.
- Describe cyber bullies.
- Understand the difference between cyber bullying and other types of bullying.
- Understand what schools and parents can do to help address cyber bullying.
- Assist clients with identifying resources.
- Understand what schools and communities do to help prevent cyber bullying.
About the Author
Kathryn Brohl, MA, LMFT has over 30 years of experience as an administrator, writer, psychotherapist, frontline worker, trainer and consultant. She has published five books, two of which were best-selling, "When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parent's Guide for Healing and Recovery" and "Working With Traumatized Children: A Handbook For Healing." Kathryn has trained social workers throughout the United States, Canada and Australia, and her expert interviews have been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Parents' Magazine, The Washington Post and others. Kathryn currently works on the Innovations Team with Children's Home Society of Florida.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 148.38ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;