About the Course
- Recognize the elements of human motivation.
- Explore motivational theories and theorists.
- Learn how motivation in the workplace affects an organization.
- Identify elements that serve as common barriers to increasing motivation.
- Understand the effect of culture on motivation in the workplace.
- Discover tools and techniques used to motivate employees.
About the Author
Wade Lijewski, Ph.D.
Dr. Lijewski obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology at Michigan State University and later went on to obtain his Master of Science degree in Psychology and Doctorate in Psychology with a major in Organizational Psychology through Walden University. Dr. Lijewski has served in various leadership roles within the field of child welfare for over 15 years. He currently serves as a regional director of quality management for a statewide child welfare agency in Florida.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 90.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;