About the Course
This course consists of:
- List the possible causes of Alzheimer's disease.
- Describe diagnostic methods for Alzheimer's disease.
- Identify Alzheimer's disease symptoms.
- Describe the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
About the Author
Rene Ledford, LCSW has over 20 years of experience in social services. She has a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Institute of Technology and a master's in clinical social work from Florida State University. She is a licensed clinical social worker and a board-certified behavior analyst. Ms. Ledford's experience includes that of a mental health practitioner, clinical supervisor and administrator. Recognized as a community leader, her accomplishments include being recognized as both Student Social Worker and Social Worker of the Year by the National Association of Social Workers. Currently with the Children's Home Society Learning Institute, she supervises staff training for Florida's largest not-for-profit child welfare agency.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 211.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;