About the Course
- Describe bullying as it applies to children and youth.
- Assess the characteristics of child and youth bullies.
- Analyze the various forms of and settings where bullying occurs.
- Describe the characteristic symptoms of a child or youth who is being bullied.
- Facilitate prevention and intervention efforts to assist children, youth and families when they've experienced bullying.
About the Author
Kathryn Brohl, MA, LMFT has over 30 years of experience as an administrator, writer, psychotherapist, frontline worker, trainer and consultant. She has published five books, two of which were best-selling, "When Your Child Has Been Molested: A Parent's Guide for Healing and Recovery" and "Working With Traumatized Children: A Handbook For Healing." Kathryn has trained social workers throughout the United States, Canada and Australia, and her expert interviews have been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Parents' Magazine, The Washington Post and others. Kathryn currently works on the Innovations Team with Children's Home Society of Florida.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 89.07ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;