About the Course
This course is designed to help you:
- Describe theoretical perspectives of couples therapy.
- Analyze differences between marital education and marital therapy.
- Assess the different measurement tools and therapeutic models used in couples therapy.
- Describe an overview of approaches to sex therapy with couples.
- Recognize issues in working with couples in stepfamilies.
- Apply various approaches to working with couples experiencing domestic violence.
- Research ethical issues in couples counseling.
- Discuss empirical evidence and research studies related to couples counseling.
About the Author
Leah K. Kulakowski, MFT
Leah is currently a Doctoral Candidate of Human Development and Family Relations at Florida State University. She obtained a Master's Degree in Family Therapy from Mercer University, and holds a B.S. in Psychology from Georgia Southern University. Ms. Kulakowski's extensive experience as a family therapist and clinical program supervisor spans over 20 years. Since 2007, she has served as the Interim Program Director at Children's Home Society overseeing the Behavioral Health Overlay Services (BHOS) and Post Adoption Marriage Strengthening Program (PAMS).
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 117.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;