About the Course
- Discuss the history of existentialism in social work practice.
- Combine the existential social work approach with contemporary social work settings.
- Discover at least five therapeutic concepts related to the existential social work approach.
- Apply at least five therapeutic techniques related to the existential social work approach.
About the Author
John Mendez, PhD, LCSW, BCD, CAP
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 33.99ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;