About the Course
- Differentiate the nine personality types of the Enneagram.
- Identify the three personality functions outlined by Jung, and the fourth dimension added by Myers-Briggs.
- Give examples of the 16 personality types described in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Demonstrate the benefits of using the Enneagram and the MBTI as assessment tools.
- Identify five ways in which the Enneagram and MBTI can be used to enhance treatment of individuals and couples.
- Develop ideas for incorporating personality theory into their practice.
About the Author
Alison Solomon has over 25 years of experience as a psychotherapist, consultant, frontline worker, administrator, adjunct faculty member and writer. She has published numerous articles and chapters in various peer-reviewed journals and has presented at both national and international conferences. She is enthusiastic about education and training and has provided guidance to other professionals from all sectors of the mental health profession. She enjoys utilizing what she has learned in her many years of education and experience to produce quality professional development material for other practitioners within the psychology industry.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 72.4ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;