About the Course
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
1. Distinguish between a 504 Plan and an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
2. Select the course of action that would be in the best interest of your client.
3. Describe the importance of having a working knowledge of a child’s school experience.
4. Explain two ways to establish appropriate boundaries between a clinician and school staff.
About the Author
Megan Sylvester, LCSW
Megan Sylvester has over 20 years of experience as a Social Worker in a variety of locations from a Children’s hospital to a Child Center. She has been within schools as both a classroom teacher and leading into a focus on Special Education. She is passionate about education and training and has provided guidance to other professionals from all sectors of the mental health profession. She enjoys utilizing what she has learned in her many years of education and experience to produce quality professional development material for social workers, psychologists and mental health clinicians.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 34.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;